Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access our online store / web to the purposes described in this page . Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors . They are small text files sent to your computer to keep track of your preferences and remember when you return.
1. Types of cookies as the entity that manages
- Cookies themselves : are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the same publisher ( us) and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
- Third Party Cookies : These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not managed by the publisher , but by another entity data is obtained through cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by us , but the information collected by them is managed by a third party can not be considered as party cookies.
2. Types of cookies as the length of time they remain activated
Depending on the length of time that remain active in the terminal equipment can be distinguished:
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
Growth Online 's used to store information that only worth preserving for the service requested by the user on one occasion as a list of products purchased.
- Persistent Cookies : Cookies are a type of data which are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies by purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data are processed through cookies , we can distinguish between :
- Technical Cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website and the use of different options or services it exist as , for example, control traffic and data communication , identify the session , access restricted access to parts , remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks .
- Customization Cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal as would the language, the type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service , etc. .
- Cookie Analysis: They are those that allow us to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of web sites that are linked . The information gathered through such cookies are used in measuring the activity of web sites , application or platform and for the profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms , in order to make improvements function data analysis how users use the service.
- Cookies advertising : are those that enable the management , the most effective form of advertising space which , if any , are included in the website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed .
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that enable the management , the most effective way of advertising spaces that are included on the website , application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits , which allows to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
To enable , learn , block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do this by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
So you can change your browser settings in this way (See also information on how to do this by clicking on the various links) :
Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options - > Privacy - > Content Settings .
More information : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Firefox : Tools - > Options - > Privacy - > History - > Custom Settings .
More information : http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
Internet Explorer : Tools - > Internet Options - > Privacy - > Settings.
More information : http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari: Preferences - > Security.
More information : http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
More Information : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Web pages maintained by Crecimiento Online may modify this Policy Cookies based on legislative requirements , regulations , or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection , so users are advised that visit it regularly .
When significant changes in this Cookies Policy will be communicated to users either by web or by email to registered users .
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, you may contact us at email@example.com
Source: Data Protection Agency, own and others*